Was at the gas station and this lady had a barrier mask on since she was sick...they were in the way where I was trying to drive and I said hey those ladies better move, Alex goes I think that one is a DR! haha
When Cheyenne turns 15 she will be evil!
Mom did you sit on the cat?!? Open your butt...
Cheyenne said I dont feel good....Alex responds why dont you barf all ready!
* your hair is all messy...you look like you've had a rough day.
* you want a samich (sandwich) I make them really good!
* There was this time I put him in "the chair" for a time out and the rules are to be quite to get the time start and he was quite then he started letting 'em rip and giggling I couldnt hold my composure any longer I was laughing so hard I was crying!
* You know what sounds delicous? A tuna fish samich
* Dad learned that in the girl scouts (him talking to Chey...she was laughing pretty hard)
* I want some shearial (cereal)
* Sugway eat fresh...
* Oh you scared me I thought you were a CRININAL
* What if our lips were glued together then we would kiss forever; but then how would we eat?
* I wish there was a trap door on your seat and then we ran you over (him talking to Payton in the backseat, he was clearly upset at him)
* We can pretend I ate my dinner ...he snuck his in the trash
* What the... (you have to hear him say it...sooo cute)
0 comments:
Post a Comment